Neumann KH 310 8.25 inch 3-way Powered Studio Monitor (Left Side)
The Neumann KH 310 active studio monitor gives you exceptional performance and outstanding quality - exactly what you need for day-in, day-out studio work. It's perfect for use as a nearfield or as a rear speaker in a multi-channel system. This 3-way KH 310 active monitor uses powerful, efficient Class AB amplifiers to pump clean power to each of its drivers. Plus, the KH 310's Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide helps this loudspeaker sound great in a variety of environments. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for all the details on the stellar Neumann KH 310 active studio monitor.
Neumann KH 310 3-way Active Studio Monitor at a Glance:
- Specially-designed waveguide gives you a wider sweet spot
- Sealed cabinet design gives you exceptional low-frequency performance
- Acoustic controls let you fine-tune for your room
Specially-designed waveguide gives you a wider sweet spot
Neumann developed a Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide for the KH 310, and it gives you smoother off-axis response and a wider sweet spot too. You'll notice greater consistency and accuracy as you move around your mix position. And the smoother off-axis response also means that your acoustic treatment will be able to do its job better, because any reflected sound will be well-balanced.
Sealed cabinet design gives you exceptional low-frequency performance
You'll enjoy rock-solid low-frequency response from the Neumann KH 310 studio monitor, not only due to its three-way design but also thanks to its sealed cabinet design. Sealed cabinets eliminate standing-wave resonances, which equates to accurate low-frequency reproduction. A bonus of the sealed design is superb transient response, giving you better control over your mix's dynamics.
Acoustic controls let you fine-tune for your room
The Neumann KH 310 sports four-position controls for low, mid, and high frequencies to help tailor them to your room or personal taste. So no matter what type of room you're mixing in, or where you place the monitors, it's easy to get a balanced sound from the Neumann KH 310 active studio monitors.
Neumann KH 310 3-way Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Active three-way studio monitor for near-field or rear-surround use
- For use as a left-channel monitor
- Elliptical MMD waveguide gives you a wider sweet spot and better off-axis response
- Sealed cabinet design for more accurate bass and better transient response
- One-piece front panel reduces diffraction and improves frequency response
- Powerful Class AB amplifiers give you high headroom and fast transient response
Neumann brings their legendary quality to studio monitors with the KH 310!