Connection | USB
Sweetwater Purchase Link
With low-noise microphone preamps and high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz recording capability, the Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface puts the best features of Zoom’s U-44 and U-24 interfaces into an ultra-compact design. Onboard phantom power allows you to connect condenser mics – you can also connect instruments directly. Zero-latency direct monitoring means you’ll never be distracted by signal latency when recording. And because it can be powered with USB bus power or two AA batteries, Sweetwater can highly recommend the Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface to any mobile musician.
Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- 2-channel USB recording interface for Mac, Windows, and iPad (via Camera Connection Kit, sold separately)
- 1 XLR/TRS combo input features the low-noise microphone preamps from the H6 (with phantom power)
- DI input lets you plug in your guitar or bass and record direct
- Record and play back high-quality audio at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- 1/8″ stereo I/O for portable audio devices
- Record for up to 4 hours on just 2 alkaline or NiMH rechargeable AA batteries
- Includes download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
Create a simple mobile recording system with the Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface.