The sE Electronics Studio Studio Mic Pop Screen is a perfect example of all of the advantages a metal pop filter gives you over a standard cloth mesh model. Made from finely perforated metal, each groove in the Studio Mic Pop Screen is louvered to redirect ultra-low-frequency breaths, virtually eliminating the threat of plosive pops. But that’s not all. At the same time, the sE Studio Mic Pop Screen doesn’t affect high-frequencies the way cloth pop filters do, never dulling your sound. And since its made of metal, you can rest assured that your sE Studio Mic Pop Screen will last for the long haul.
Related Videos: Studio Mic Pop Screen
sE Electronics Studio Mic Pop Screen Features:
- An affective metal pop screen you can use with virtually any microphone
- Louvered perforations redirect low-frequency pops and eliminate plosives
- Minimally affects sensitive high frequencies, leaving your overall sound intact
- Highly flexible gooseneck makes positioning the filter easy
- Made from durable metal for a lifetime of regular use
The sE Electronics Studio Mic Pop Screen cuts out the pops, without altering your sound!