If your TLM102, TLM103, or TLM107 needs the rumble-rejecting isolation of a shockmount, only the Neumann EA 4 will do. The EA 4’s network of elastic bands suspends your microphone in space to keep low-end boom from instruments, amps, and footsteps from traveling up your stand and sullying your recordings. Just as with every Neumann mic, the machined-metal Neumann EA 4 is expertly assembled in Berlin and designed to meet the needs of world-class professional engineers. The Neumann EA 4 features a pivoting stand adapter with thumb screw for making quick adjustments without tools.
Why use a microphone shockmount?
Place a microphone in front of a singer or acoustic guitarist who taps their foot, and you’ll understand why top recording studios rely on microphone shockmounts like the Neumann EA 4. By isolating your microphone from the stand, you reduce a massive amount of low-end vibrational energy from traveling up your stand into your mic signal.
Neumann EA 4 Microphone Shockmount Features:
- Rumble-rejecting isolation for your Neumann TLM102, TLM103, and TLM107
- Protects your signal against low-end vibrational transfer
- Great for singers and acoustic instrumentalists
- Elastic bands suspend your microphone in air
- Knurled metal base tightener screws easily onto your mic
- Proudly printed with the Neumann name and logo
- Machined in Berlin, Germany
- Fits standard 5/8″ and 1/2″–3/8″ stand threads