Mic | Large Diaphragm Condenser
Sweetwater Purchase Link
True versatility can be a rare trait in microphones, but Sweetwater’s recording engineers agree that Lewitt’s LCT 440 PURE Condenser Microphone possesses exactly that. Harness the high-end design with a cardioid polar pattern, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm, and a 110-ohm internal impedance. A max SPL of a whopping 140dB lets you reliably capture everything from vocals and acoustic instruments to guitar cabinets, making it a perfect all-arounder. Lewitt’s prestige engineering provides you with their high-end capsules and circuit design, sure to make this LCT PURE 440 a studio staple in no time.
Lewitt LCT 440 PURE Condenser Microphone Features:
- High-end design means a cardioid polar pattern to faithfully capture across vocal and instrumental performances
- 140dB SPL allows for reliable recording acoustic and amplified sound at high volumes
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector ensures sturdy, clear interoperative function
- Internal impedance of 110 ohms provides strong signals that preserve high-end frequencies
- 3-micron gold sputtered Mylar diaphragm and pressure gradient transducer enable consistent, high-quality capture
- Microphone net weight: 10.9 oz.