George hasn’t created a TwistedWave webinar or tutorial in years. Finally, it’s time to get up to speed with TwistedWave in 2021.
While much hasn’t changed about the look and interface (one of the many beauties of TW), there are MANY killer features that have surfaced in the last few years that we’ll cover, along with the “getting started” basics.
This webinar is intended for any voice actor who would like to start using TwistedWave with little to no experience with any recording software. George will cover topics specific to the needs of voice actors or anyone recording spoken work. This webinar does not cover multi-track recording production techniques for music, podcasts or video post.
Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher (not for iOS)
Microphone (or USB mic)
-Introduction to TwistedWave
-Getting a demo or purchasing TwistedWave
-Using TwistedWave in “Rosetta mode” on Mac M1
-Configuring your audio hardware
-Other helpful settings in the Preferences section
-Learning the user interface
-Customizing the button bar
-Handy keyboard shortcuts and how to make them
-Recording audio and setting levels with the meter
-Basic editing tools
-Special Paste with room tone, editor’s secret weapon
-Effects Stacks, a primer
-File formats for saving, MP3 settings
-up to 30 mins of Q n A
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to Audacity, how is it free??
- Installing Audacity 3
- What’s new in Audacity 3
- Using Audacity in “Rosetta mode” on Mac M1
- Configuring your audio hardware
- Preferences overview
- Recording and quality settings, why Mono?
- Track settings, there are hidden gems here
- View: Toolbars to view/hide
- Arrange your toolbars
- Learning the user interface
- Waveform vs Spectral views
- Handy keyboard shortcuts
- Recording audio and setting levels with the meter
- Basic editing tools
- FX plugins, what they are, what comes with Audacity, how to get more
- Macro basics, how to import my settings (one basic Macro template included)
- File formats for saving, MP3 settings
- 30 mins of Q n A
TwistedWave Voiceover | TwistedWave for Mac 2021, The Basics and What’s NEW!
TwistedWave Voiceover | TwistedWave for Mac 2021, The Basics and What’s NEW!02:09:28