Universal Audio Volt 276 USB-C Audio Interface
Cutting-edge Interface with Built-in Analog Compression
The Universal Audio Volt 276 leverages UA's renowned analog expertise to deliver a USB-C audio interface worthy of a decades-long legacy. The Volt 276 boasts top-flight analog circuitry, along with class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion, enabling you to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts. This bus-powered audio interface boasts two microphone preamplifiers with switchable 610-style analog sound and convenient input metering. This interface's crown jewel, however, is its built-in 1176-derived FET compressor with three push-button application modes. Beyond that, stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap, plus you get direct monitoring for zero-latency operation. You also get MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers. The Volt 276 vaunts a rugged, retro-inspired industrial design and comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle.
Armed with class-leading AD/DA conversion
The Universal Audio Volt 276 includes outstanding AD/DA conversion — a must-have feature for professional-sounding tracks. This optimized conversion circuitry delivers true 24-bit/192kHz performance, ensuring true-to-life detail and clarity with tons of dimensionality. The engineers here at Sweetwater have found that projects recorded via this USB-C audio interface are top shelf all the way. With the Volt 276 in your studio, you'll be able to produce rock-solid, album-worthy tracks.
Infuses your tracks with 610-style analog sound
UA is renowned for their classic analog designs, and the Volt 276 reflects their decades of experience. This audio interface includes two analog mic/line preamplifiers that sound startingly similar to Universal Audio's classic 610 tube pre. The Volt 276's Vintage Preamp Mode employs expertly designed op-amps and solid-state electronics to deliver tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping, arming you with powerful, intuitive tone shaping for your microphones and line-level signals. Best of all, Vintage Preamp Mode is selectable, which enables you to use the Volt 276 with external preamps and channel strips with zero added coloration.
Includes a real-deal 1176-derived FET compressor
The UREI 1176 is legendary — a bona fide pro studio workhorse that can be used to add punch and presence to everything from drums to guitars to vocals. The Volt 276 includes a built-in FET compressor based on the classic 1176. But this isn't a digital emulation; rather, it's a real-deal analog compressor. The Volt 276's compressor includes three easy-to-use push-button modes for Vocals, Guitars, and Fast sources (the latter is tailor-made for drums), ensuring optimal settings for any source.
Universal Audio Volt 276 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface with 2 microphone preamps/input channels
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Built-in 1176-derived analog compressor with 3 expert presets
- Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap
- 22W headphone amp easily drives high-impedance headphones
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design with wood side panels
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2 x mic
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/instrument)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (L/R)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x USB-C
- Software:Ableton Live Lite, Melodyne Essential, UJAM, Softube Marshall, Plugin Alliance Ampeg, Relab LX480 Essentials
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.14 or later, iPadOS/iOS 14 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 or later (64-bit)
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered / 5V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Weight:1.74 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:VOLT276