Introducing the next generation of PreSonus’ top-selling AudioBox Series recording and production solutions for Windows, Mac — and now iPad! Each with Studio One® Artist digital audio workstation software with unlimited track count, and new Capture Duo one-tap recording app. Both the iOne and iTwo feature high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers with phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones, direct inputs for guitar and bass, and input for keyboards and other line level devices.
• 1 low-noise, high-headroom, Class A preamplifier input with +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
• 1 instrument input for guitars and bass
• Easy-to-use Studio One® Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party sample content
• Capture™ for iPad and Capture Duo one-tap recording apps with wireless transfer to Studio One Artist
• Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
• 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
• 2 balanced ¼" TRS main line-level outputs
• Ultra-low-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (Direct mix button)
• Stereo headphone output with independent level control
• Signal present and clip LED indicators
• Kensington® lock hole
• Rugged metal chassis
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
The Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, included with all current PreSonus mixers and interfaces, brings extended sonic functionality into your DAW. Cherry-picked from the finest names in virtual instruments and effects, each one brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies—these are real-deal workhorses that you'll find yourself relying on for countless mixes. To get the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, all you have to do is register your qualifying mixer or interface at my.presonus.com where you'll be provided with download links for the plug-ins.
• SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL’s famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. Try it on drums!
• Mäag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Mäag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer, known for its particular attention to ultra-high “air” frequencies.
• Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs in a streamlined interface.
• The Eventide H910: a faithful re-creation of the classic H910 Harmonizer, offering unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation, and delay. Also from Eventide is the 2016 Stereo Room, which delivers a natural, yet distinctive-sounding reverb that can be lush or subtle.
• The Brainworx bx_opto compressor combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits.
• Completing the Studio Magic bundle is Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite, a “Greatest Hits” collection of physically modeled—not sampled—classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and more.