The Universal Audio Volt 476 leverages UA’s renowned analog expertise to deliver a USB-C audio interface worthy of a decades-long legacy. The Volt 476 boasts top-flight analog circuitry, along with class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion, enabling you to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts. This audio interface boasts two microphone preamplifiers with switchable 610-style analog sound, two additional line inputs, and convenient input metering. This interface’s crown jewel, however, is its built-in 1176-derived FET compressor with three push-button application modes. Beyond that, six analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap, plus you get direct monitoring for zero-latency operation. You also get MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers. The Volt 476 vaunts a rugged, retro-inspired industrial design and comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle.
Armed with class-leading AD/DA conversion
The Universal Audio Volt 476 includes outstanding AD/DA conversion — a must-have feature for professional-sounding tracks. This optimized conversion circuitry delivers true 24-bit/192kHz performance, ensuring true-to-life detail and clarity with tons of dimensionality. The engineers here at Sweetwater have found that projects recorded via this USB-C audio interface are top shelf all the way. With the Volt 476 in your studio, you’ll be able to produce rock-solid, album-worthy tracks.
Infuses your tracks with 610-style analog sound
UA is renowned for their classic analog designs, and the Volt 476 reflects their decades of experience. This audio interface includes two analog mic preamplifiers that sound startingly similar to Universal Audio’s classic 610 tube pre. The Volt 476’s Vintage Preamp Mode employs expertly designed op-amps and solid-state electronics to deliver tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping, arming you with powerful, intuitive tone shaping for your microphones and line-level signals. Best of all, Vintage Preamp Mode is selectable, which enables you to use the Volt 476 with external preamps and channel strips with zero added coloration.
Includes a real-deal 1176-derived FET compressor
The UREI 1176 is legendary — a bona fide pro studio workhorse that can be used to add punch and presence to everything from drums to guitars to vocals. The Volt 476 includes a built-in FET compressor based on the classic 1176. But this isn’t a digital emulation; rather, it’s a real-deal analog compressor. The Volt 476’s compressor includes three easy-to-use push-button modes for Vocals, Guitars, and Fast sources (the latter is tailor-made for drums), ensuring optimal settings for any source.
Universal Audio Volt 476 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 4-in/4-out USB-C audio interface with 2 microphone preamps
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Built-in 1176-derived analog compressor with 3 expert presets
- 6 analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- 22W headphone amp easily drives high-impedance headphones
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design with wood side panels
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle