If you refuse to compromise when it comes to your wireless headphones’ sound quality, adjustability, and battery life, then Shure’s Aonic 40 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones are exactly what you’re looking for. Adjustable noise cancellation technology and Environment Mode provide a detailed and focused listening experience, while also giving you the freedom to stay alert to your surroundings without ever taking the headphones off. A 25-hour battery life with bonus quick charging gives you all-day access to your tunes, worry-free. Audiophiles here at Sweetwater appreciate the compact design of these headphones — they fold flat for storage in its case and remain exceptionally portable wherever you take them. And once you connect to the ShurePlus Play app, you’ll gain exclusive access to a variety of EQ and button-assignment controls to create the ultimate custom design that caters to your specific needs and listening preferences. From phone calls to background music, you can’t go wrong with a pair of Aonic 40 Bluetooth Headphones from Shure!
Unparalleled ANC sound
The audio clarity of these Shure headphones is outstanding, delivering studio-quality sound reproduction based on decades of engineering experience for the world’s most legendary musicians and performers. Much of this superior sound can be attributed to Shure’s adjustable noise canceling technology, blocking unwanted excess noise and leaving you with a pure and completely immersive listening experience. You’ll also get to choose between three digital ANC settings, unleashing low-frequency cancellation, as well as an Environment Mode that keeps you aware of your outside surroundings with the simple click of a button.
A major focus on convenience and comfort
This pair of Aonic 40 headphones is both lightweight and highly portable thanks to its flat-folding design, making travel storage a breeze wherever you go. It packs right up into an included case, that’s perfect for housing the included USB-C cable and 3.5mm audio cable. Glass-filled nylon and an aircraft aluminum construction provide an incredible element of durability while maintaining a fantastic feel that keeps you comfortable for extended periods of listening. And speaking of extended periods of listening, you’ll not only get a baffling 25 hours of wireless battery life, but an additional five hours made available courtesy of a mere 15-minute charge. These headphones won’t quit on you, no matter how long your day is!
High-quality Bluetooth calling features
When it comes to making wireless phone calls, Aonic 40 headphones make for a trusty companion. Built-in beamforming microphones deliver wonderful audio quality, making any call or video conference a totally streamlined process. Equipped with Bluetooth 5 wireless technology, these headphones will connect to IOS and Android devices with ease while offering a walking range of 30 feet, giving you incredible freedom of movement while you listen at home, at the gym, at work, and everywhere in between.
Unlock even more with the ShurePlus Play app
This free app takes headphone personalization to the next level, granting you access to a variety of helpful features such as a customizable EQ. You can choose from multiple supplied presets, or design your own mix that directly saves to your headphones, so you won’t lose your preference settings when you change devices. In addition to getting a more advanced grasp on your Environment Mode and ANC settings, as well as customizing your button commands, you can import and play your own music files via the included Hi-Res Music Player!
Shure Aonic 40 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones Features:
- Incredible studio-quality sound reproduction courtesy of decades of legendary sound engineering
- Adjustable noise cancellation technology with 3 digital settings reduces unwanted excess noise for an immersive listening experience
- Environment mode keeps you alert of your surroundings with the click of a button
- Lightweight and portable design folds flat for convenient storage and travel
- Carrying case included with USB-C cable and 3.5mm audio cable
- Glass-filled nylon and aircraft aluminum construction remains durable without compromising listening comfort
- 25 hours of battery life with 15-minute quick-charging for an extra 5 hours of life
- Easy and clear wireless phone calls and video conferences thanks to beamforming microphones
- Ultra-reliable Bluetooth 5 technology offers 30 feet of range for freedom-of-movement while listening
- ShurePlus Play app is free and includes a customizable EQ, in-depth ANC and Environment Mode settings, assignable button commands, and a Hi-Res Music Player