Mic | Shotgun
Sweetwater Purchase Link
A revised take on a time-tested shotgun mic from Rode, the NTG4 offers you premium broadcast-ready sound and the versatility you need to use it on and off camera. One of the things about this highly directional condenser microphone that really stood out to the engineers here at Sweetwater is how quiet it is. Part of that has to do with the persistent-state digital switching used to toggle the NTG4’s onboard highpass filter, -10dB pad, and high-frequency boost. And with its rugged metal design, your Rode NT4 will be ready to go anywhere you need to go.
Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone Features:
- A broadcast-grade shotgun microphone based on the time-tested Rode NTG1
- Premium line-gradient condenser capsule circuitry delivers extremely low noise
- Switchable -10dB pad, 75Hz highpass filter, and high-frequency boost offer added versatility
- Persistent-state digital switching retains settings even after the mic is switched off
- Heavy-duty metal chassis ensures roadworthiness for serious media production
- Includes an RM5 mic clip, a ZP1 padded zip pouch, and a Windshield foam windscreen
- A perfect fit for Rode’s SM3, SM4, SM5, and Blimp shotgun mounts
Get the broadcast-ready sound you need with a Rode NTG4 shotgun microphone!