The Rode NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone is one of the world’s quietest microphones, and it comes complete with a ton of essential accessories! Its ultra-low self-noise means you’ll effortlessly capture clean, clear audio. The NT1-A can handle 137dB SPL so you can be confident that even in front of loud guitar cabinets, your recording won’t distort due to overload. This great mic comes with a shockmount, a pop screen, a dust cover, an XLR cable, and more. By providing ultra-quiet operation and being versatile enough to handle a wide variety of signals, the NT1-A is an affordable studio solution that’s waiting for you right here at Sweetwater!
Dynamite in the studio
The NT1-A is just as at home in front of a world class vocalist as it is in front of a guitar cabinet. Acoustic guitars sing through the NT1-A, and the 137dB SPL prevents overloads no matter what the sound source. The low self-noise ensures that even the faintest whisper will be captured with exceptional detail. Whatever you’re recording, the NT1-A gives you world-class sound — and its classy, satin-finished, nickel-plated body looks right at home in any studio.
A content-creation favorite
While the NT1-A is undeniably an ace in the studio, it’s recently found great success among livestreamers, podcasters, and other content creators who love its vivid sound. The NT1-A’s justifiable price tag gives you clear, high-definition results at a fraction of the cost of a “broadcast” microphone. Speaking of value, when you purchase the NT1-A, you get everything you need to get started. Rode includes a dedicated shockmount, a quality pop filter, a dust cover, and a quality XLR cable.
Rode NT1-A Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- 1-inch gold-plated capsule and 20Hz–20kHz frequency response captures any source in all its glory
- Low self-noise keeps your recordings pristine
- Cardioid pickup pattern minimizes off-axis sounds
- 137dB SPL handling lets you record loud sounds with zero distortion
- Internal shockmount system keeps rumble and mud out of your signal
- 132dB dynamic range is suitable for any source
- Heavy-duty satin nickel finish stands up to punishment
- Purchase includes shockmount, pop filter, XLR cable, and dust cover
- Requires +48V phantom power