Crafted with high-density glass wool that’s six times denser than foam, Primacoustic Broadway broadband absorbers offer superior sound absorption for your studio or commercial space. This 4-pack of 3-inch Broadway panels is perfect for attenuating flutter echoes and balancing the overall sonic response of your room. And unlike some acoustic treatment solutions, Broadway broadband absorbers meet stringent ASTM-E84 and Can-UL S102 requirements for flame spread and smoke development — which is absolutely essential for commercial applications. Offering exceptionally balanced absorption in a range of pleasantly neutral colors, Primacoustic Broadway panels from Sweetwater are a smart solution for improving the acoustics of any room.
Note: Installation hardware is not included — contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for more information.
Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Absorber 4-pack Features:
- 4 broadband absorber panels, 3 inches thick, 2 feet x 4 feet each
- Constructed with glass wool — 6 times denser than foam — for superior absorption
- 4 panels offer 32 square feet of coverage
- Class A/1 fire safety rating, approved for use in public spaces
- Sonically transparent fabric covering with resilient resin-hardened edges