Enjoy ergonomic comfort with this complete WS7500 system from On-Stage Stands. The WS7500 workstation is the perfect centerpiece for your studio. A WSC7500B corner accessory ensures that you’ll never run out of desk space. House your outboard processors in a 12U WSR7500B rack cabinet. A 2U WSA7500 under-table rack places your most important gear up front and center. Give your studio a professional look and turbocharge your workflow with this WS7500 studio solution from On-Stage Stands.
Related Videos: WS7500 Complete System – Black
The WS7500 is the perfect centerpiece for your studio
The On-Stage Stands WS7500 is an ergonomic studio workstation. It’s comfortable and creates an efficient workflow. The WS7500’s sturdy steel frame accommodates your computer and keyboard MIDI controller. Its compact Z-frame and slide-out keyboard tray maintain a clean, sleek look. Many of us at Sweetwater use WS7500 workstations in our home studios.
Extend your work area with a WSC7500B corner accessory
Never run out of desk space again. The On-Stage Stands WSC7500B corner accessory attaches to the left or right of your desk, creating a streamlined, wraparound workstation.
House your outboard processors in a WSR7500B rack cabinet
The On-Stage Stands WSR7500B rack cabinet provides easy access to your rackmount gear. This 12U cabinet also creates more desktop workspace.
Put your most important gear in a WSA7500 under-table rack
Keep your most-used outboard gear right at your fingertips with the On-Stage Stands WSA7500 under-table rack. This 2U rack mounts directly underneath your workstation.
On-Stage Stands WS7500 Complete System Features:
- WS7500 workstation supports your computer, MIDI keyboard, and more
- WSC7500B corner accessory extends your work area
- WSR7500B rack cabinet houses 12U of outboard processors
- WSA7500 under-table rack keeps 2U of your most important gear right at your fingertips
- Slide-out tray keeps your computer keyboard out of the way when you’re not typing
- Sturdy rectangular steel tube frame
- Smooth, durable laminate surfaces