The Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 is tailor-made for singer/songwriters and content creators. Experience top-notch sound, thanks to high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters combined with premium analog circuitry. Inject your recordings with excellent fidelity and dynamic range, by virtue of a boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamp. You also get a 1/4″ input with a hi-Z switch for DI-ing your guitar or bass. Tracking with the Onyx Artist 1-2 is a breeze, with zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output. Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability, the Onyx Artist 1-2 is a great way to capture any performance.
Premium analog circuitry delivers top-notch sound
No matter what you’re recording, the Onyx Artist 1-2 will deliver studio-quality sound. Premium analog circuitry ensures maximum headroom and low noise. High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters capture every source with impressive accuracy. And an Onyx preamp imparts a boutique-ish warmth to vocals, guitars, synths, or anything else you run through it.
Zero-latency direct monitoring for effortless tracking
The Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 employs a true analog signal path directly from its preamp to your monitoring chain. This means that you can track while monitoring with zero digital routing and zero latency. At Sweetwater, we appreciate being able to increase our DAW’s buffer settings to maximize our computer’s processing ability, while still benefiting from zero-latency monitoring.
Get started with a comprehensive software bundle
With the Onyx Artist 1-2, you can start making music as soon as you open the box. Record, edit, mix, and share with Tracktion T7. This multiple-award-winning DAW software supplies you with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks and a professional feature set. You also get Mackie’s DAW Essentials Collection — a plug-in bundle with EQ, compression, effects, and more.
- Tracktion T7 DAW software
- Delay Studio
- Stereo Delay
- Tape Delay
- Bus Compressor
- Auto Filter
Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with fast speed and low latency
- 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound
- 1 boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamp provides excellent fidelity and dynamic range
- +48-volt phantom power for your studio condenser mics
- 1/4″ input with hi-Z switch for DI-ing your guitar or bass
- Zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output make tracking a breeze
- Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability
- Built-Like-A-Tank design withstands day-to-day abuse
- Comprehensive software bundle with DAW and plug-ins