Mixing on subpar studio monitors is an exercise in futility that will only lead to frustration. So, do your mixes a huge favor by upgrading to a pair of M-Audio BX4 monitors. Each of these compact studio monitors deploys a 4.5-inch Kevlar woofer and a 1-inch silk dome tweeter to deliver the clarity and detail you need to make proper mix decisions. A computer-optimized waveguide ensures precise imaging; an enhanced rear-mounted port works in concert with each speaker’s acoustically inert MDF cabinet and bass reflex design to yield low-end extension down to 69Hz. And if you need to further dial in your sounds, each BX4 includes a High- and Low-EQ control.
Built to deliver critical detail, nuance, and dynamic accuracy
Each BX4 was meticulously engineered to provide accurate sound reproduction. It all starts with a high-quality 4.5-inch Kevlar woofer and 1-inch natural silk dome tweeter, which ably cover the 69Hz–22kHz frequency range. Imaging is spot-on, thanks to a computer-optimized tweeter waveguide, while an enhanced rear port delivers extended low-frequency response. An acoustically inert MDF cabinet with a bass reflex design also contributes to the deep, rich sound of these studio monitors. You also get High- and Low-EQ controls for dialing in your sound.
Jam-packed with convenient features
Each M-Audio BX4 is jam-packed with convenient features. A Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch enables you to configure which side has a volume control. The 1/4-inch, 1/8-inch, and RCA inputs accommodate just about any audio source — you even get an 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch cable and an 1/8-inch to RCA cable in the box! This set of BX4 studio monitors includes a software suite with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and 20 Avid effect plug-ins, so you can start making music right away.
M-Audio BX4 Studio Monitors Features:
- Offers a studio-quality upgrade from subpar multimedia speakers
- High-quality 4.5-inch Kevlar woofer and 1-inch silk dome tweeter ably cover 69Hz–22kHz
- Computer-optimized tweeter waveguide ensures precise imaging
- Enhanced rear port delivers extended low-frequency response
- Acoustically inert MDF cabinet with a bass reflex design yields a deep, rich sound
- High- and Low-EQ controls make dialing in your sound easy
- Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch configures which side has a volume control
- 1/4-inch, 1/8-inch, and RCA inputs accommodate just about any audio source
- An 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch cable and an 1/8-inch to RCA cable are included
- Comes with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and 20 Avid effect plug-ins