For years, studio dwellers at Sweetwater have loved the supreme sound from KRK’s KNS 6400 headphones. Now, KRK builds off that success with KNS 6402 Studio Monitoring Headphones. These closed-back ‘phones give you the ability to monitor back and forth between speakers and headphones with a freedom you’d never have thought possible. Traditionally, having to switch to headphone monitoring has represented a “disconnect” of sorts in the recording process. You often find that those comfortable, ruggedly built headphones you love bear little sonic resemblance to your trusted monitor speakers. Drawing upon their 20-plus years of experience in studio sound, KRK has, fortunately, solved this dilemma with their KNS series headphones.
Designed for critical listening
With KRK KNS6402 headphones, monitoring on cans is no longer a jarring experience. Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK’s class-leading studio monitors, the 6402s are designed to be a true reference monitor — allowing you to record and mix the same way you would using speakers. Exceedingly accurate, the 6402s have a natural, wide frequency response with a silky, articulate high end, and an extended low-frequency definition that ensures that the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced. The robust dynamic range exhibited by the KRK KNS6402 serves up consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
In the design of the KNS6402, KRK has given comfort a high priority. These circumaurals cradle the ear to remain comfortable during marathon sessions. The KNS6402s are also thoughtfully spec’d out with replaceable parts, including a detachable, high-durability, oxygen-free copper cable. Delivering accuracy, comfort, and reliability, these headphones are designed from the ground up for pro monitoring — allowing you to trust your headphones as never before.
KRK KNS6402 Closed-back Monitor Headphones Features:
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK’s class-leading studio monitors
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Up to 26dBA of sound isolation to prevent headphone bleed
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions ensure long product life
- Dynamic, closed-back, circumaural headphones
- Detachable 8.2-foot straight oxygen-free copper cable
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8-inch connector
- Strain-relief-managed cable connection
- Screw-on 1/4-inch adapter
- 1.57-inch lightweight neodymium driver
- Acoustic cellular foam ear cushion
- Leatherette headband
- 10Hz–22kHz frequency response
- Antimicrobial/antibacterial cleaning cloth included
- Soft carrying case included