A must-have tool in the studio and for live sound applications, the Klark Teknik MIC BOOSTER CM-2 coaxes the best performance from your passive dynamic mics by providing an additional 25dB of gain to the signal before it hits a mic preamp. You’ll get more headroom out of your pre for a crisper and cleaner sound. The two-channel MIC BOOSTER CM-2 is extraordinarily simple to use: simply connect an input to a microphone’s output via an XLR cable and connect an output to your preamp, mixing console, or audio interface. The two-channel design allows you to boost two mics at once! Additionally, it runs off of phantom power, so an external power supply isn’t needed, a feature engineers at Sweetwater appreciate. You’ll be shocked by how much better your go-to dynamic mics will sound, and, for ribbon mics, the MIC BOOSTER CM-2 is a total gamechanger!
Rugged, high-performance design
Built to withstand the rigors of live performances and busy professional studios, the Klark Teknik MIC BOOSTER CM-2 offers reliable performance, even in the most demanding situations. Its small form factor makes it easy to tuck the MIC BOOSTER CM-2 out of the way, and, by placing it close to the microphones you mitigate the potential from unwanted noise due to long cable runs. The MIC BOOSTER CM-2 is an indispensable workhorse device for recording and live sound engineers.
Klark Teknik MIC BOOSTER CM-2 Dynamic Microphone Booster Features:
- Provides two-channels of 25dB clean gain for passive dynamic and ribbon microphones
- Powered by 48V phantom power; no power additional power supply required
- Provides your mic preamp with extended headroom for improved audio quality
- Robustly built to withstand rigorous live sound applications and high-traffic recording studios
- Small form factor makes it easy to position close to your microphone
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.