A must-have tool in the studio and for live sound applications, the Klark Teknik MIC BOOSTER CM-1 coaxes the best performance from your passive dynamic mics by providing an additional 25dB of gain to the signal before it hits a mic preamp. You’ll get more headroom out of your pre for a crisper and cleaner sound. The MIC BOOSTER CM-1 is extraordinarily simple to use. Simply connect its input to your microphone output via an XLR cable and connect its output to your preamp, mixing console, or audio interface. And it runs off of phantom power, so an external power supply isn’t needed, a feature engineers at Sweetwater appreciate. You’ll be shocked by how much better your go-to dynamic mics will sound, and, for ribbon mics, the MIC BOOSTER CM-1 is a total gamechanger!
Rugged, high-performance design
Built to withstand the rigors of live performances and busy professional studios, the Klark Teknik MIC BOOSTER CM-1 offers reliable performance, even in the most demanding situations. Its small form factor makes it easy to tuck the MIC BOOSTER CM-1 out of the way, and by placing it close to the microphone, you mitigate the potential for unwanted noise from long cable runs. The MIC BOOSTER CM-1 is an indispensable workhorse device for recording and live sound engineers.
Klark Teknik MIC BOOSTER CM-1 Dynamic Microphone Booster Features:
- Provides 25dB of clean gain to passive dynamic and ribbon microphones
- Powered by 48V phantom power; no power additional power supply required
- Provides your mic preamp with extended headroom for improved audio quality
- Robustly built to withstand rigorous live sound applications and high-traffic recording studios
- Small form factor makes it easy to position close to your microphone
- Designed and engineered in the UK