Sweetwater Purchase Link
If you want to keep your gear safe from the hazards of the studio, you need a Gator Frameworks GRW2012508 sectional wall rack. This rack is a breeze to install, thanks to its hinged mounting panel, and accessing the back of your gear is a snap, thanks to removable side panels with spring latches. You also get a front door made of 18-gauge solid steel for maximum durability. And because of Sweetwater’s special relationship with Gator, you can get your hands on your Gator Frameworks GRW2012508 sectional wall rack faster than anywhere else. Get yours today!
Gator Frameworks GRW2012508 Sectional Wall Rack Features at a Glance:
- 18-gauge removable side panels with spring latch for quick access
- 11-gauge drilled and tapped front and rear rack rails secure your gear
- Front door features 18-gauge solid-steel construction
- Fan-ready perforated top promotes maximum ventilation
- Rack U number printed on the rack rails for easy identification of your gear
- 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″, and 1-1/2″ cable entry knockouts on top and bottom
- 10″ x 10″ rear access knockout for cable entry
- 5/8″ knockout design to be used for VHF/UHF antenna
- Durable hinged-back single-section welded frame construction
- 18-gauge SPCC cold-rolled steel top and bottom
The Gator Frameworks GRW2012508 sectional wall rack is a great building block for your studio!