The Behringer SM5002 studio monitor stand set puts you in prime position to nail your mix and immerse yourself in any multimedia experience. The SM5002 is a set of adjustable monitor stand that sits nicely in a corner or along a wall without hogging all your floor space. Each stand’s adjustable height situates your ears in the sweet spot of a mix, allowing you to make accurate mix decisions and hear detail in your monitors or hi-fi speaker like never before. Behringer SM5002 monitor stands feature 10-inch metal speaker platforms with soft, rubberized padding that holds speakers in place once you’ve got your sweet spot established. Each platform supports speakers up to 55 pounds in weight, which is enough support to keep small- to medium-sized nearfields and bookshelf speakers from wobbling, shifting, or toppling through use. Whether you’re a gamer, a cinephile, or a mix engineer, you’ll find new ways to enjoy your media with Behringer SM5002 monitor stands from Sweetwater.
Behringer SM5002 Studio Monitor Stands Features:
- Floor-standing monitor stands (pair) with a 10-inch speaker tops
- Puts you in prime position to nail your mix and immerse yourself in your media
- Sits nicely in a corner or along a wall without hogging all your floor space
- Adjustable height situates your ears in the sweet spot of a mix
- Metal speaker platform features a soft, rubberized padding that holds speakers in place
- Supports speakers up to 55 pounds — perfect for small- and medium-sized nearfields, multimedia speakers, and bookshelf speakers