Preamps & Channel Strips
Sweetwater Purchase Link
The ART USB Phono Plus phono preamplifier / audio interface is the perfect solution for transferring your prized vinyl collection to your computer. It also makes an ideal audio interface. The USB Phono Plus sports a high-performance RIAA phono preamp with a low cut filter for pristine audio transfer. There’s a healthy compliment of analog and digital I/O onboard, and front-mounted gain and signal/clipping indication let you optimize a variety of analog sources. The unit is sheathed in a tough, all-aluminum case. If digitizing your records is long overdue, pick up the ART USB Phono Plus.
ART USB Phono Plus Features at a Glance:
- An easy, great-sounding solution for digitizing your vinyl!
- A/D-D/A: 16 bit, 44.1kHz or 48kHz, USB selectable from computer
- Digital Audio Interface: TOSlink Opto In to and Out from USB, S/PDIF coax In to USB
- Mac: OS9.1 / OS X computers with native USB support
- Windows: 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 USB audio device drivers
- USB 2.0 compliant
- USB bus powered, no power supply required
- All-aluminum black anodized case with integral rubber sides
- USB bus powered or 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @ 150mA (external; not supplied)
If you’ve got vinyl, the ART USB Phono Plus is a handy device to have around!